Quality Tech (2nd Shift)
- The quality tech will be performing on the floor inspection of rubber extrusion and plastic injection molded parts using calipers and rulers
- Audits for packaging and labels of finished product
- Lab testing and inspection per the internal requirements
- Other inspection as needed to support the ongoing production within the facility.
- Enter data into excel formatted documents
- Follow all safety and internal corporate standards as required.
- All other duties as assigned Other
- The Quality Control Technician will be working independently, with little supervision at times
- They will need to adjust their schedule as needed to support production as required. They will be preforming in process inspections. The objective will be if issues are found to support production so that correction are made in process. Work with production and supervisors as needed. Training Employee will be trained in the requirements of lab testing and parts layouts.
- Knowledge of injection molding quality standards
- Knowledge of standard inspection processes and audits
- Knowledge of hand held measuring devices (Calipers & Rulers)
- Knowledge of computers to enter inspection data into excel data sheets