Production Line Associate
d. Diversified Services is looking for quality Assembly Workers premier client of ours in Taylor, MI
- 10hr shifts
- On your feet all day
- Working near a furnace (very hot all the time)
- Line is automated, but must manually hang metal grills on racks so they can be powder coated in a covered spray booth or take painted metal grills off racks and inspect on line before boxing
- Fast paced, high pressure, very visible application for potential Customer quality complaints
- Must be mentally tough, good with repetitive movement/activity, must follow all safety and procedural rules/instructions
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs duties with limited supervision following established procedures and deadlines.
- Be able to pay attention to detail.
- Write legibly.
- Be able to count effectively.
- Take direction
- Other tasks/duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 6 months - 1 year related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reliable transportation
- Able to consistently lift up to 50lbs.