New Baltimore, MI
d.Diversified Services is looking for Machine Operators for a customer of ours in New Baltimore! We have multiple openings on all 3 shifts!
Opening on ALL Shifts!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect 100% of the parts and/or labels.
- Inserts mold and sort by means of visual inspections, touch, and measuring devices to insure defect-free parts.
- Notify Supervisor if two parts in a row are defective or four defective parts are produced within an hour
- Save suspect parts and place in designated area.
- Follow required steps to certify for every part run and secondary operation performed.
- Separate obvious defective parts from regular production.
- Consistently perform all Press Operator operations to the approved standard
- Pack only clean quality parts in accordance with designated packaging requirements.
- Mark suspect parts as indicated in the work instructions.
- Perform all assigned duties within the allotted time period/keeping up with the cycle of the machine.
- Follow the Operator Work & Packaging Instruction Sheet found in the Job Packet or Instruction Board for Every Job Run.
- Communicate all job information to break/relief operators.
- Provide accurate scrap counts at the end of shift.
- Keep work area neat & tidy
- Notify your Supervisor should any problems arise during your shift, including but not limited to injury.
- Arrive on time to work and returning from breaks/meal periods
- Complete all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Prefers a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to stand up to 8 to 12 hours, and lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to use various hand tools for trimming activities.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, and multiplication)
- Reliable transportation is a must