Perform new item inventory setups along with edits and removals within SAP and Maximo. Effectively maintain records in accordance with customer retention processes. Review and organize setup forms / reports. Obtain quotes from designated vendors.
Obtain customer signatures/approvals for setups and or edits. Working with the customer to correct any part number issues at the time of setup.
This position will pay $13.50/hour and works Monday – Friday
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs duties with limited supervision following established procedures and deadlines.
- Interacts with suppliers to insure they are providing adequate service to our customer.
- Be qualified to operate necessary customer computer systems to perform job functions (i.E. SAP, Maximo and Excel). Training provided.
- Contribute to periodic Inventory Activities on site and elsewhere within company as needed / requested.
- Keep Site Managers apprised of matters resolved (and how handled) and of matters requiring Site Manager’ s attention.
- Compile and type lists and records, statistical reports, and other information.
- Relay messages from Site Manager to customer representatives
- Other tasks/duties as required.
- Education of product to be able to assist customer with technical support needs. (Training will be provided)
- Knowledge of inventory min/max and Kanban essential.
- Microsoft Excel ( v-look up, sorting, etc.)
- Microsoft Outlook
- SAP ( training provided)
- 95% work will require a computer