2nd shift CNC operater
Responsible for meeting posted production quantities, inspecting parts per quality plan, and recording production information as required.
- Meets or exceeds posted production quantities.
- Inspects product per quality plan. Quality plan includes control plan, traveler, and process drawings.
- Follows 5S activities for area.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- May be required to perform any duties assigned or requested by the company for efficient operation.
- May require walking, standing, sitting, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and bending in the performance of job duties.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Manual dexterity is required.
- Requires clarity of vision at 12 inches or less.
- Requires working in a high noise environment.
- Requires exposure to coolants, oils, and cutting solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One-year machine operation experience is desired.
- Basic reading and writing skills is required.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blue prints is desired.
- Must have a good understanding of basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.