2nd Shift Shipping & Receiving
These are 2nd shift openings in a clean environment close to the freeway and on the bus line.
- Receive and process materials/shipments
- Assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment. (Pack, label, band, and shrink-wrap pallets)
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
- Perform general housekeeping duties, which involves organizing the warehouse and general cleaning.
- Other duties as required
- Basic RF scanner and computer skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to manage daily tasks with little supervision
- Experience with driving Hi-Lo (Folk Lift).
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Lift up to 50lbs
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident