1st Shift Stand-Up Hilo
d.Diversified Services is looking for qualified 1st shift Stand-Up Forklift candidates for a customer of ours in Westland, MI.
The essential function of this position is to provide exceptional customer support through ensuring the accuracy of inventory movement and warehousing. Accuracy in both shipping and inventory are paramount.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Move product within warehouse and trailers using a stand-up forklift
- Handle and maintain the flow of inventory in the warehouse
- Operate barcode scanner.
- Perform basic tag and paperwork functions with high accuracy to ensure integrity of pallet movement and food safety traceability.
- Ensure all equipment and work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly fashion.
- Report any product quality issues immediately to the supervisor.
- Properly select / load / inspect / sort product per supervisors’ instructions / guidance.
- Assist in general clean-up of the warehouse throughout the day.
- Report to the supervisor when an inventory rack, piece of equipment, or anything else that may pose a safety risk to employees working in that area.
- Ensure safe/proper operation of equipment per company.
- Complete equipment checklists to ensure proper condition of equipment.