1st Shift Line Worker (Heavy Parts 50lbs)
d.Diversified Services is looking for Line Leaders for a premier packaging facility in Westland, MI.
These are 2nd shift openings in a clean environment close to the freeway and on the bus line.
Line Leader's are responsible for the accurate sorting and packing of auto parts in their unit. The unit they will lead will have between 4-6 other employees that you will lead.
Line Leader Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to stand throughout shift and lift up to 20 pounds
- Computer Literate
- Good attendance record
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds constantly
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident