UI Software Engineer
2121 South El Camino Real San Francisco, California 94016
As a UI Software Engineer you bring
- Demonstrated collaboration with other teams across different stages of development
- Experience developing smartphone/table applications on iOS and Android
- Experience developing desktop applications using OpenGL on Windows/Linux
- Working experience with 2D/3D development engines (Unity and/or Unreal)
- Ability to quickly prototype applications for ad-hoc concepts
- Knowledge of user-centered design methodology and usability testing
- Ability to clearly communicate on technical topics with non-technical colleagues and across levels in organization
- Experience authoring technical description documents and specifications
- Curiosity to learn new skills and also to find solutions to complex problems
What would be nice to have?
- Experience with automotive systems
- Graphic design background
What’s in it for you?
- Learn and work on emerging technologies and research activities in various domains
- Opportunity to collaborate with startups, strategic partners, and/or vehicle manufacturers developing cutting edge projects
- Showcase projects in demo vehicles tat major technology and motor show events, and to customers
- Potential of concepts making it into production as a product or service offering to vehicle manufacturers
- Collaborate with a talented global team including through domestic and international travel (10-15%)
- Work in a startup environment within an established organization
- Family benefits, 401k, educational assistance, and more!
- Multi-cultural and outstanding team!
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297328