28373 Beck Road Suite h-7 Wixom, Michigan 48393
- Schedule, conduct, monitor Internal Audits (Process Audit, Product Audit, Layered Audit, Manufacturing Process Audit), assign auditors, report results to the Team.
- ISO/TS Audits, Customer Audits.
- Monitor Continuous Improvements per Quality Management Objectives.
- Monitor Supplier quality, Supplier Audits (if required)
- Problem Solving (External/Internal 8D-5Why Analysis, Action Plans), communicate with Customers, Associates and Suppliers during quality issues.
- Monitor External PPM, report to the Team.
- Review Customer Specific Requirements/Standards and monitor changes.
- Analyze and review with the Team Customers Scorecards, Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Improve processes.
- Participate in APQP.
- Prepare PPAP documentation
- Review Suppliers PPAP.
- Assure product integrity.
- Maintain quality records.
- Document control.
- Other duties as required by the General Manager.
- On-time PPAP approval rate.
- Corrective Actions implemented and 8D report closed on-time rate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient with computer.
- Must be able to use Microsoft office.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, and specifications.
- Must be able to communicate with suppliers, associates and customers in a positive manner.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be familiar with quality system.
- Must be familiar with measuring equipment.
- Must be proficient in auditing per quality system requirements.