2nd Shift - 3pm to 11: 30pm
This position is required to operate, adjust, set and maintain all manufacturing equipment. Employee must be able to measure product and adjust equipment to produce product to company’s specifications. Individual must be able to package product as per packaging specifications. Must be able to perform duties in a quality manner and as trained. Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and as dictated by company’s production standards
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive fork truck to move raw materials and manufactured oarts to designated areas
- Operate extrusion machines on designated production lines as trained
- Provide maintenance of extrusion machines in order to keen materials running
- Adjust equipment within extrusion department as trained to produce quality product
- Package product as per packaging specifications
- Work overtime as required to meet production requirements
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read a tape measurer, calipers and a digital scale.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to work overtime as required with or without advance notice.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs continuously and 50 lhs occasionally throughout an entire 8 to 12 hour shift.
- Ability to stand throughout an entire 8 - 12 hour shift.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year experience working in an industrial setting
- Previous experience operating a forklift
Standing, reaching, grasping, climbing, twisting, pushing and pulling objects, crouching, sitting, viewing a computer monitor, lifting up to 35 lbs. continuously and 50 lbs. several times throughout a shift, bending, stooping and walking
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296631