2415 Dove Road Port Huron, Michigan 48060
d.Diversified Services is looking for skilled maintenance technician for a customer of ours in Port Huron.
Electrical Maintenance Team Member is assigned to the production area in the manufacturing environment. Essential function is to maintain electrical and electronic systems in assigned area in an automotive manufacturing environment to meet manufacturing and quality goals.
- 1. Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions
- 2. Troubleshoot and repair PLC problems
- 3. Perform lockout/tagout procedures for equipment
- 4. Work with outside contractors, as needed, for trouble shooting procedures
- 5. Bring production back on line quickly through rapid analysis and repair
- 6. Read hydraulic and pneumatic schematics, mechanical/electrical diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
- 7. Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools and power tools
- 8. Oversee and assist with installation and operation of new equipment to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications
- 9. Develop schedules and perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment
- 10. Diagnose and repair mechanical malfunctions
- 11. Repair and rebuild equipment as needed; disassemble and clean items; order replacement parts, reassemble and test items
- 12. Bring production back on line quickly through rapid analysis and repair
- 13. Comply with OSHA and other regulations in all aspects of work
- 14. Work with engineers, contractors, vendors, and staff as needed in order to complete assignments
- 15. Provide input as requested regarding the design, installation and maintenance of new equipment.
- 16. Read and interpret blueprints and schematics; provide input and recommend changes on design blueprints as requested
- 17. Operate and maintain a variety of hand and power tools used in the performance of assigned duties
- 18. Fabricate parts and equipment as needed such as mounts, brackets and shields; operate welding and cutting equipment
- 19. Help train staff in work techniques, the use of equipment and safety programs
- 20. Maintain plant facilities and equipment in good working order To perform the Maintenance Team member Job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. And have previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. The requirements below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill and ability required of the Team Leader.
- 1. Five years’ experience repairing and maintaining industrial machinery
- 2. Knowledge of electricity and electronics – degree preferred
- 3. Knowledge of OSHA machine regulations and recommendations
- 4. Experience with machine operation and programming systems
- 5. Self motivation and ability to work with little direction
- 6. Understanding of PLC logic
- 7. Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- 8. Excellent interpersonal skills
- 9. Must have their own tools