28064 Center Oaks Court Wixom, Michigan 48393
- The Application Engineer is responsible for preparing and conducting technical presentations using customer submitted parts and CAD models in order to demonstrate the potential of our products.
- Providing day-to-day telephone and e-mail support to customers experiencing difficulties in using products as well as performing in-house or on-site operators software training.
- Works closely with company headquarters located in France and reports any internal or customer-driven request for product modifications/improvements.
- Additional tasks include the development/enhancement of technical brochures and user manuals for our software and hardware products, providing customers with part programming, as well as trade-show support.
- This position is an outgoing position with strong responsibilities and a real opportunity for anyone interested in working in an active and professional environment. Due to the direct contact with customer this position requires strong written and verbal communication.
- Candidate must be willing to travel 40-60%.
Education, Experience and Skills required:
- No direct experience is required for this entry level / junior position
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Design, Manufacturing, CAD/CAM engineering or an Associate’s Degree with similar focus and some significant work experience (3-5 years).
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Competitive benefits.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298618