Ensure inventory accuracy through receiving, storing, disbursing and cycle counts. Works closely with the site mgr, buyers, and technical staff to maintain part correctness. Communicates with customer to deliver material needed in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receives inbound material, verifying part accuracy, quantity, and quality.
- Stores material in an optimal location taking into account size and safety.
- Disburses material requested by the customer using FIFO and delivers to the plant floor.
- Performs daily cycle counts and analyzes inventory discrepancies.
- Works with buyers and vendors to resolve inbound material discrepancies.
- Returns unused material from the customer back into the system and storage.
- Work closely with the customer, buyers and techs to process and ship out repair and warranty material.
- Process and ship material transfers to other sites.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have basic math, computer and communication skills.
- MRO/warehousing and inventory knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Ability to problem solve
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and oral.
- Prepares and maintains required documentation from day to day operations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 year related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/185447