Vision Application Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Individual must have experience in machine vision or electrical controls environments with respect to design, engineering and field start up. Knowledge of internal hardwire and logic standards, optical designs, design logic, camera logic and PLC logic a must.
- Optics knowledge
- Cognex In-Sight spreadsheet programming
- Siemens PLC logic
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 30% travel minimum, domestic & international opportunities
- BSEE or related field
- 3 years of industry experience
- Review Projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- Generating and documenting vision feasibility studies both in the lab and in the field.
- System Architecture including investigating new approaches to vision related problems
- Reviewing specifications and standard practices. Included in this are the internal hardwired and logic standards, as well as, general specifications and scope of work.
- Design requirements that include; Establishing optical designs, generating system mechanical layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and, generation of design packages, design logic, Camera logic, PLC Logic and Entering descriptions.
- Material responsibilities include; advance material order, specifying Vision material, Specifying Panel Material, Writing material EBM's.
- Assisting in installation
- Debugging with no additional support
- Coordinate Launch and Standby
- Gather Baseline Data per Specifications
- Complete Quality Defect Report
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/57981