Tool and Die Repair
Perform scheduled and unscheduled tool and die making/repair and equipment maintenance activities. Employ various technologies including: Sheet metal blanking line, Transfer and Progressive sheet metal Stamping Presses, Robotic welding /assembly cells, primarily spot welding, mid frequency welding, servo guns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for troubleshooting, upkeep, preventive maintenance, dimensional capability, making and continuous improvement of various tools, dies, jigs, and fixtures in an automotive stamping and robotic welding facility.
- Fabrication of new and repair of replacement details for robotic weld cells, spot weld cells as well as assemble, build and maintain fixtures.
- Committed involvement with quality, cost savings, and continuous tool, die and mechanical improvements.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate including but not limited to die setting as required.
Education and Experience
- USDOL Tool & Die Journeyman's Card or proof of (8) years related experience.
- Minimum (2) years’ experience trouble shooting in a Production Stamping Plant.
- Experience relative to medium to large Tandem Line Dies or small to medium Transfer Dies or medium to large Progressive Dies required with experience relative to Transfer Dies & large Progressive Dies a plus.
Experience with implementation of Engineering Changes a plus
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/185444