San Bruno, California
Who are we?
Our team works at the intersection of vehicle Automation, Human-Machine-Interfaces, and Connectivity with the exhilarating mission of defining the future of smart mobility experiences. As a team we dream, we do, we learn, and if we don’t know we ask. We discover new technologies, establish relationships with potential partners and customers, develop in-vehicle prototype, and engineer the future!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for driven, creative, and technically savvy individuals to join the Innovation and Collaborative Research team.
As a Software Engineer you bring:
- Demonstrated collaboration with other teams across different stages of software development
- Strong skill level developing software for embedded devices using C/C++
- Working experience with communication technologies such as TCP/IP, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and automotive networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Ability to learn SDKs and develop on proprietary and open platforms (e.g., Leap Motion, Intel RealSense, etc.)
- Experience developing smartphone/table applications on Windows, Android and/or iOS. If not all you need is the willingness to learn
- Ability to quickly prototype applications for ad-hoc concepts
- Ability to clearly communicate on technical topics with non-technical colleagues and across levels in organization
- Experience authoring technical description documents and specifications
- Curiosity to learn new skills and also to find solutions to complex problems
What would be nice?
- Experience with automotive systems
- Knowledge of 2D/3D development engines (Unity and/or Unreal) and OpenGL
- Knowledge of various input/output technologies: touch, speech, gesture, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn and work on emerging technologies and research activities in various domains
- Opportunity to collaborate with startups, strategic partners, and/or vehicle manufacturers developing cutting edge projects
- Showcase projects in demo vehicles to company leadership, at major technology and motor show events, and to customers
- Potential of concepts making it into production as a product or service offering to vehicle manufacturers
- Collaborate with a talented global team including through domestic and international travel (10-15%)
- Work in a startup environment within an established organization
- Family benefits, 401k, educational assistance, and more!
- Multi-cultural and outstanding team!
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/194959