Senior Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician is in charge of conducting hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, repairs and calibration services on Coordinate Measuring Machines. Tasks ranges from a mere calibration of a CMM to a complete hardware and software retrofit of a machine. The Field Service Technician is willing to travel as necessary to meet business needs.
Education, Experience and Skills required:
This position is open for an experienced technician performing calibration, troubleshooting and mechanical / electronic repairs and CMM upgrades. Training will be provided for the specifics of controllers and calibration software. Below is the sought after profile:
- Strong mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge of various CMM manufactures including: Wenzel, B&S, DEA, LK, Mitutoyo, Zeiss
- Knowledge of various Renishaw probing systems (PH10, SP80, SP25, PHS1, Tesa .)
- I++ controllers, UCC Assist, and UCC Server knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO-10360 / B89 calibration guidelines and requirements
- Proper handing and usage of gage blocks, ball bars, and Renishaw SL80 laser systems.
- Capable of professional customer interaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership
- An Engineering degree is helpful but not required, as is knowledge of multiple systems.
- Reporting skills: the ability to consistently report information. Calibration Report are in accordance to the different standards used in the industry, and the calibration of a machine will be completed by the establishment of a certificate of calibration and a complete report
- Travel time 80-90%
This position is for an outgoing personality, and provides a real opportunity for someone interested in working in an active and professional environment.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Competitive benefits.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/185460