Sales Account Manager - Electronics
3900 Automation Avenue Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326
- Responsible for the sale of Electronics’ product Portfolio (Instrument Cluster, Infotainment, Telematics and Displays) to FIAT Chrysler Automobiles (FCA).
- Facilitates interface between customer and the company’s group disciplines to ensure customer expectations are met and company standards are maintained.
- This position establishes relationships with customer group disciplines such as purchasing and engineering to obtain potential business opportunities.
- Responsible for FCA Account Economics including but not limited to EDD contributions, Prototypes and tooling payments, from both an amount and timing standpoint.
- Ensures profitable company economics result for price changes related to DCR and CN .
- Maintains regular contact with customer groups as necessary
- Leads RFQ team and process, participating in product pricing and final offer definition
- Assists upper management in the preparation of sales plan including specific goals and potentials as well as action plans and strategies for each account
- Prepares special reports as required to support management
- Track and ensure timely resolution of customer commercial issues
- Interface with our Electronics plants to provide program management support
- May provide guidance to/and mentor colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years in the automotive industry.
- 5 years sales experience
- 2-3 years experience with FCA and eSupplier system is required
- Ability to read and interpret product specification
- Ability to interpret and analyze cost data
- Computer literacy, mainly Office Pack (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word…)
- Ability to prepare and deliver company presentations
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296524