Available position for an influential, energetic, experienced architect to join our team! This individual will have eight or more years of experience in detailed, luxury, residential remodeling as well as a proven managerial background. If you are looking to be challenged creatively, and are eager to drive a team to victory, we would like to meet you!
The assignment, should you choose to accept…you will lead projects from concept to construction ready. You will interact with clients, coordinate with company teams, guide and mentor the design team staff. You will take the lead role in the oversight of production of construction documents, presentations, renderings, schedules and see your designs implemented and built. If you are proactive, feel a sense of ownership and a first-rate communicator, you will grow quickly!
Qualified Candidates will have most of the following:
- 8+ years of experience of architecture principles and guidelines
- Licensed with diverse knowledge
- Supervised a small staff of architects and technicians
- Responsible for finished plans, specifications, approval of materials and construction
- Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture practices
- Acts independently regarding architectural methods and complexities
- Requires use of advanced techniques and modification/extension of theories, precepts and practices
- Must have residential experience
If you are looking to join a fabulous team of fun, hardworking, dedicated people, this is what you will find…Our client is a full service, luxury design build firm that caters to homeowners in Oakland County, Michigan. For more than 25 years, they have has been creating award-winning home additions, large scale renovations, kitchens and bathrooms in the communities of Birmingham, Bloomfield, Royal Oak, Pleasant Ridge, Troy and other select areas of metro Detroit. Our client offers the personal care, accountability, timeless design and exacting attention to detail that transforms remodeling ideas and dreams into precious living spaces. Their team members are curious, confident and proactive communicators who feel a great sense of ownership in each project they design and build.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/155580