The quality auditor performs periodic documented examination and verification of parts, activities, records, and processes of any given quality system to determine the effectiveness and dependability of such system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to Quality, Safety, and Environmental Policies.
- Perform periodic gage checks of parts on check fixture or positions in gaging setup to verify dimensions.
- Review inspection documentation created in production to ensure required measurements are being done and audit that measurements are performed correctly.
- Ensure proper labeling, storage, and containment of suspect, non-conforming, and reject material.
- Perform dock audits and other product audits as necessary to ensure product conformance to dimensional, packaging, labeling, handling, and any other customer or part specifications.
- Participate in other audits such as process, 5S, environmental, and safety.
- Review suspect parts to determine reasons for dimensional variations such as faulty machining, or assembly procedures, setup, tools, or fixtures and provide details to quality department.
- Review parts not within specified dimension tolerances to confirm status.
- Participates in capability and GR&R studies.
- Any tasks deemed necessary from management
Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED.
- 6 months related experience or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience. 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Understanding of a e R&R's.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Follow standardized work instructions. Follow safety procedures.
- Computer skills.
- Use of attribute gauges and variable gauges. Team work.
- Analytical skills. Critical Thinking.
- Complex problem solving
Physical and Mental Requirements of the Position
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds and 25 pounds overhead.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Good hearing is required.
- Good dexterity with hands and good hand-eye coordination.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so other will understand.
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Handle the stress of a fast-paced environment.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/185445