Auburn Hills, Michigan
Primary function of the Quality Auditor will be to audit and inspect in-process, & finished goods in the stamping and assembly process to ensure compliance with contract specifications by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform First Piece inspections
- Authority to release product for production
- Audit and inspect production during the stamping and assembly processes, as defined by the part individual control plans
- Assist operators in use of gages
- Resolve all quality related problems / conerns in a timely manner to support production schedules
- Perform capability and in-process studies
- Assist in maintaining various quality systems and programs, as needed.
- Must work in a safe manner.
- Overtime as & when required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Accuracy and reliability in parts measuring and gage usage
- Must be familiar with the proper use and handling of precision measuring devices such as micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, feeler gages etc.
- Ability to follow good documentation practices and perform tasks
- Basic computer skills
- Good organizational/ multitasking/ time management skills
- Good communication skills (verbal)
- Prior experience in the stamping or metal manufacturing field preferred
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Must have the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Demonstrate the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- REASONING ABILITY Have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Have the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/227526