Purchasing Clerks Job Description
Undertaking the normal day to day work are the Purchasing Clerks. The purchasing job description of clerks is mainly tactical and would be something like this:
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Send them to the suppliers.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
- Strong attention to detail
- Min years experience: 2 years
- ERP experience a plus
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/237949