Summary: Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the production schedule through procurement of raw goods, lot control, and product counts.
Responsibilities: (Include, but not limited to)
- Staging of all raw goods for the powder lines.
- Staging of finished goods to warehouse or shipping areas.
- Distribution of materials and supplies to work areas as required.
- Verification of labels and part accuracy.
- Inform production control of material shortages or overruns on a timely basis.
- Maintain accuracy of load counts.
- Ensure strips and reworks are loaded daily.
- Maintain housekeeping and 5S standards.
- Provide support of Quality System.
- Make suggestions for continuous improvements.
- Follow all safety and MIOSHA guidelines.
Experience & Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two years experience in warehouse/material handling environment preferred.
- Must be able to be Forklift certified and maintain certification.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence or memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must have regular attendance at work and able to work overtime.
- Must score between 0-100 on the Color Discrimination Test.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter in order to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms; and walk. The employee is regularly required to sit (on forklift seat) and frequently required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee may be exposed to paint odors and elevated heat near certain areas. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and in some areas it is very loud depending upon operation.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/210416