Objective of the Position: To provide technical support to production, continuously improve and revise manufacturing systems and quality related topics to the best manufacturing processes. To give continuous support in manufacturing related questions and guidance to secure quality, standard production processes, and optimize assembly.
Essential Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures, that
- Onsite support for production set up, production ramp up & daily production.
- Responsible for local industrialization projects with support of CBC global manufacturing team.
- Secure, develop and maintain manufacturing technology (work instructions, line balance, tools, equipment, etc.) based on global CBC production definition and standardization in regard to tooling, line set up and assembly process.
- Lead, document and follow up MCS runs. Support engineering check sample
- Support lean transformation of existing production lines and the design of new production lines.
- Create and maintain shop-floor documentation (work instructions for assembly process,
P-FMEA, capability studies, layouts, run and rate audits etc.).
- Monitor and improve manufacturing related metrics, and drive continuous improvement activities.
- Continuous support in manufacturing related questions and guidance to secure AC quality, standard production process and optimize assembly.
- Ensure that global engineering specifications are followed in production (design and implement tools, fixtures, equipment as needed).
- Manufacturing related quality of the products, HSE and ergonomics of production lines.
- Manufacturing related quality procedures (e. g. test procedures and specification).
- Sharing Best business practice methods with CBC global manufacturing team.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/194975