Manager Customer Service
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/57979
Objective of the Position: This position’ s primary function is to manage the business relationship with the customer assigned. Essential characteristics of this job include understanding customer needs, interpreting those needs and applying them to develop profitable products.
Essential Accountabilities: this position incumbent ensures, that
- Negotiating costs of change for business (25%)
- Negotiating new business development/Request For Quotation activity
- Identifying opportunities to further support customer in future projects
- Support program management issues
- Support of service/end of life customer programs
- Develop initiatives to support customer wants and needs that we cannot currently develop and deliver
- Manage customer relationships
- Grow profitable new business
- Assure profitability on current business
- Build and maintain customer relationship
- Assist with budget tracking and forecasting
- Directly supervises Account Managers within the business unit
- Authority to make decisions up to $40, 000.
- Authority to make decision on business quotes greater than 10% EBIT
Secondary Accountabilities: this position incumbent ensures, that
- Support Lean and Continuous Improvement culture.
- Conduct all business related activities for, and on the behalf of, our client within the limits of applicable local, state, and federal legal requirements.
- Provide support to, and compliance with, all local and corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
- Quality - Follow all EETAM polices related to TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
- Bachelor' s degree in a business related field.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in a customer sales related role in automotive industry
- Minimum two years’ experience supervising.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and operations, including calculations, percentages, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Change Management- Develop workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively, Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transitions and evaluates results.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves organizational resources.
- Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks smoothly in situations containing a moderate to high level of stress.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- The ability to follow-up on projects and ensure all items are completed on time with all necessary data required and supporting documentation.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.Takes Responsiblity for own actions; Commits to lon hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization' s goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to be self-motivated and to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, supplier, coworkers and management.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to work as a Team Member towards overall company objectives. Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Customer Service – Ability to manage difficult customers, responds promptly to their needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works ethically with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions based on gathered facts; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process, Makes timely decisions.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with dignity, respect and consideration.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Managing people - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth.
- Supervise employees - Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of dept. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization' s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance
- This position involves working in an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Occasionally exposed to mechanical hazards, fumes, and irritants when visiting the plants or Prototype shop.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/57979