Conducts machine setup troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow Standardized Work Instructions.
- Robots, changing of weld shunts, tips, weld guns, and cylinder repair rebuilding.
- Changing of transformer s, firing panels.
- Manlifts, ladders, roof work and outside work.
- Must follow all OSHA and plant safety rules including, lock-out tag-out, etc.
- Supports the teams in operational improvement.
- Develops Initial Standard Work Practices with the teams.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
Educations and Experience:
- HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs. Prefer USDOL Journeyman' s certificate or equivalent work experience or skills training.
- 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment - automotive preferred. Prefer experience working with Fanuc robotics welders.