Machine Builder/Mechanical Assembler
We are looking for Mechanical Assemblers/Machine builders with experience in full assembly of automated machines/gaging equipment for assembling drive axles or equivalent. This company is fast paced and is constantly growing!
* Assemble Machinery using CAD drawings or Electrical/Pneumatic Schematics
*Work with mechanical/electrical designers, project managers throughout the building process to identify and resolve issues
*Monitor and update project status, remain abreast of all project details, identify and call to supervisor's attention technical and safety issues
* Troubleshoot and debug machinery, Perform Factory Acceptance Tests with customers
* Occasional travel to customer sites to install, repair, re-tool or provide training for machinery
* 2+ years of mechanical assembly / machine building experience.
* High School diploma or equivalent required; relevant vocational training preferred.
* Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills/experience:
Mechanical Assembly; Measuring Tools; Ability to learn and perform multiple manufacturing tasks; Trouble-shooting ability; Able to handle physical requirements of job (e.g. continuous standing, lifting of 10-50 pounds); experience operating various power tools, lathe, milling machine, and surface grinder.
*Machine Tools experience is a plus.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/6519