Health, Safety (HSSEA) and Quality Coordinator
Work with the Organization’s leadership team and HSSEA Manager to drive HSSEA awareness and foster a Safety and Quality culture.
Education / Work Related Experience
Education: Bachelor Degree from accredited university in Business related curriculum preferred.
Work Experience: Minimum Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in safety and quality.
- Performs related duties as required by Company Quality Policies, Procedures and Instructions.
- Work with local business leadership team and HSSEA Manager to drive HSSEA awareness and foster HSE and quality culture.
- Ensure safe and effective practices are fully implemented to drive improved company HSSEA performance.
- Implement the Organization Blue Book, Safety and Quality Processes and conduct self-assessments.
- Involve in planning, review and implementation of Automation Manufacturing Quality Management System (QMS).
- Interface with businesses to implement Organization HSSEA Management System and support business in developing local quality related templates, process flowcharts, work instructions, and etc.
- Conduct gap analysis, prepare training materials and deliver training to all employees, both locally and remote facilities in order to transition to the Organization HSSEA Management System.
- Participate in the Organizations audit program; conduct internal audits as planned, and close out corrective/preventive action and findings effectively.
- Conduct periodic management review with local management team.
- Produce periodic KPIs and metric report to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure customer complaints/field incidents are reported and fully investigated through the use of an appropriate investigation process and root cause analysis technique.
- Conduct Incident Review Panel (IRP) for all recordable incidents, generate Safety Alert and share learnings.
- Oversee risk management program, develop business Risk Register and implement risk assessment processes.
- Establish and maintain Business Continuity Plan and Emergency Response Plan.
- Ensure effective training and adequate cover is in place for Fire Wardens and First Aid Responders.
- Effectively manage supplier performance program by applying proper due diligence in supplier approval, monitoring their performance, conducting supplier audits and ensuring implementation of corrective actions.
- Support external compliance, registrar and client audits.
- Perform other special duties assigned by the HSSEA and Quality Manager.
- Periodic travel to remote client and 3rd party locations
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in ISO 9001 or equivalent quality management system.
- Additional five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum two (2) years internal and/or external auditing experience
- Strong interpersonal, management, and proven leadership skills
- Ability to work comfortably in both Client and 3rd party environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills in a group setting
- Excellent Organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Sharepoint Services
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/142462