GM Resident Engineer
GM Resident engineer Job Description
Main Job Purpose
Provide onsite support to the customers under his/her responsibility by performing high standard deliverables in accordance to the specific requirements in behalf our organization.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Onsite Company representative, first customer contact and communication.
- Ensure high performance resolution in all customer requirements.
- Ensure technical support on site for our customers.
Documentation and Information
- Ensure familiarity with OEM Team Center database for drawings, specs and harness configurations.
- Review and interpret drawings, part specifications test plans and other customer documents
Training & Knowledge
- Provide technical training at new plant launches.
- Assist the organization in knowledge transfer and internal trainings as required.
- Assists program managers during the acquisition phase of a project utilizing the Company Pro-2000 software for program management (Gateways 1&2).
- Attend PDT (Product Development Team) meetings and conference calls as required.
The job requires been responsible for supporting the OEM account and related Tiers for engineering and technical issues.
Daily customer support for current and new business products. Customer contact will be continuously for technical matters.
Maintain and improve existing business relationships and develop new customer contacts. The job holder is expected to behave as an ambassador for Company.
Preferred Education, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- +3 years related experience (sales preferable)
- Automotive Sector – OEM’s – Tier 1 and 2
Preferred Technical Experience
Terminals, Plastic Design, High-Voltage,
Knowledge and management.
Strong experience and skills to negotiate contracts and prices
Costing & Quotation
Methodology, documentation, markets and calculations
Problem solving tools
5 Why’s, 8D, Shainin
Outlook, Excel, Power-point
I = Basic L = Capable U = Advance
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/157184