Financial Analyst/Assistant Controller
Looking for an energetic Financial Analyst with the ability to work in a fast paced environment for an automotive supplier. The best candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum of five years of experience. The best candidate must have a working knowledge of manufacturing financial statements and costing experience. Knowledge of Info Visual is a plus.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Month End closings Monthly financial statement analysis and reporting package preparation
- Monthly Manufacturing Operations reporting and reviews
- Monthly Forecasting
- Annual Budgeting
- Audit supporting
- Daily Metric Reporting
- Daily interface with manufacturing floor
- Fixed Asset analysis and system maintenance
- Part Profitability analysis
- Standard costing for manufacturing floor
- Inventory Control
- Ad-Hoc activities Job Type.
Full-time Required experience:
- Manufacturing 5 years.
- Strong analytical skills, and costing experience.
- Proficient in Excel.