FCA Electrical Controls Engineer
Individual must be able to perform design, engineering and field start up responsibilities for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. In addition, proven trouble shooting skills are necessary.
- RSLogix 5, 5000
- RS Networx for DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet IP
- DriveExecutive, DriveExplorer
- PanelBuilder PDS, 1400e, 32
- RSView Studio
- Microsoft Office Suite
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: up to 25% travel minimum, domestic and international opportunities
- AS, BSEE, BSEET, or technical degree
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience
- Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution.
- Review specifications and standard practices – inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work.
- Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and dimension switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of Smart Displays.
- Material responsibility includes advance material order, specifying Mod Box material, specifying Panel material, writing Mod Box EBMs and writing panel material EBMs.
- Assisting with installation
- Debugging with no additional support
- Launch and Standby
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere