Deep Learning Software Engineer
San Mateo, California
Driving Assistant Research- Deep Learning Software Engineer
Who are we?
Our team works on autonomous vehicle technology and future ADAS concepts. Using our existing sensor products as a basis we develop autonomous driving applications on test vehicles for internal and customer use. We improve the performance of our existing Autonomous Driving Platform applying deep learning techniques at various levels, from perception modules up to End to End driving. We discover new technologies, establish relationships with potential partners and customers develop in-vehicle prototypes, and engineer the future!
We are a multicultural team working in an exciting environment both at the office and in our prototype cars. Every day is different with new challenges which are fun to solve!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for driven, creative, and technically savvy individuals to join the Driving Assistance Research team. As a Deep Learning Software Engineer you bring:
- Demonstrated project realization with Deep Learning algorithms
- Very good understanding of Deep Learning algorithms, including architecture, layers and training methods (supervised, reinforcement, unsupervised).
- Very good knowledge of Deep Learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe…
- Good Machine Learning background
- Good mathematics background
- Good understanding of optimization constraints to ensure Real-time operation
- Strong skill level developing software using C/C++ and python
- Ability to learn SDKs and develop on proprietary and open platforms
- Ability to quickly prototype applications for ad-hoc concepts
- Ability to clearly communicate on technical topics with non-technical colleagues and across levels in organization
- Experience authoring technical description documents and specifications
- Curiosity to learn new skills and also to find solutions to complex problems
- Experience contributing to overall department through design reviews, peer code reviews, and status reports
What would be nice?
- Working experience with communication technologies such as TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, and automotive networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, Flexray)
- Background in computer Vision
- Experience in ADAS or autonomous driving applications, knowledge of how such systems are built
- Someone who doesn’t mind getting hands on with vehicle during testing to see and fully understand issues as they happen
- Valid driver’s license
- Related coursework such as Coursera or Udacity
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/194958