Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326
- Collaborate with sales to uncover opportunities within the identified target markets
- Design, develop and deploy engineered solutions with innovative and “outside the-box” ideas
- Lead projects with proven project management structure (define scope, project requirements, budget, schedule, resources, risk, WBS, quality, constraints, etc.)
- Incorporate regulatory and safety requirements into all engineered solutions
- Lead preparation and verification of new system documentation
- Assist installation technicians in troubleshooting engineered solutions
- Document customer visits and contact-to-contract progress.
- Promote teamwork and foster a “can-do” attitude within all areas of the company
- Continuously demonstrate strong leadership characteristics
- Understand the importance of innovation as a business and strategic tool and foster technological advancements
- Occasional travel (Worldwide) to customer and prospecting locations.
- Boardroom presence in front of the customer
- Bachelor of Science Degree one of the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering experience writing system level requirement and specifications.
- 8-10 years engineering experience with 3-5 years in controls/systems engineering of measuring, controlling and automation systems.
- Diverse Industry Knowledge: OEM Test Equipment, OEM Equipment Builders, Water/Waster Water, General Industrial, Hospitals, Universities, Chemical, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Utilities, and Concrete.
- Detailed knowledge of the respective industry regulations.
- Project management (PMI) experience.
- MBA or Masters Degree in Engineering.
- Competitor work experience
- Familiar with electrical and pneumatic control concepts
- Familiar with CAD with ability to create/edit drawings
- Setup and test equipment/systems
- Software debug
- Capability to create and edit manuals
- Concurrent 3-5 years sales experience.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296324