Job Title: Chief Engineer - Electrification
Responsible for the technical and successful delivery of projects.
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position
- Responsible for the technical delivery of the assigned technical programs, and meeting Customer standards.
- Support the program manager for management of the finances and time lines.
- Work with colleagues to ensure appropriate technology is developed/applied to ensure program success.
- Develop a significant relationship with the customer with the objective of securing additional and future business.
- Work with Skill Team Leaders and Engineering Director to ensure programs are resourced effectively.
- Identify future program resource needs and communicate this to the Engineering Director and Skill Team Leaders.
- Identify project performance issues and bring to the attention of Skill Team Leaders.
- Provide status reports to Leadership Team.
- This position will be dealing with plug-in hybrids.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering; Masters Degree preferred
- Ten years experience in Design or Development activities.
- Five years experience leading projects of value greater than $150k
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams of greater than 10 persons.
- Demonstrated customer care skills.