CNC Machine Operator
We are looking for CNC operators for both day and night shift.
- Monday -Friday
- Days are 7: 00 am – 5: 30 pm; Pay starts at $11.50/ hour for day shift
- Nights are 5: 30 pm – 4 am; Pay starts at $12.75/hour for night shift
Responsible for meeting posted production quantities, inspecting parts per quality plan, and recording production information as required. Follows purge and containment procedure as well as process change notification (PCN) procedures. Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment. Notifies Cell Facilitator of issues that interrupt production. Follows company core values and meets attendance requirements per Client’s Employee Handbook.
- Meets or exceeds posted production quantities.
- Inspects product per quality plan. Quality plan includes control plan, traveler, and process drawings.
- Records production information as required utilizing visutrac, scoreboards and log sheets.
- Follows purge and containment procedure and notifies Cell Facilitator or Group Leader of problems immediately.
- Follows process change notification (PCN) procedures.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Responsible for notifying Cell Facilitator of all quality, tooling, gauging changes or disruption of production issues immediately.
- Follows 5S activities for area.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Maintains standards for achieving certificates.
- Assists co-workers whenever necessary.
- May be required to perform any duties assigned or requested by the company for efficient operation.
- May require walking, standing, sitting, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and bending in the performance of job duties.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Manual dexterity is required.
- Requires clarity of vision at 12 inches or less.
- Requires working in a high noise environment.
- Requires exposure to coolants, oils, and cutting solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possession of a high school diploma or successful completion of the General Educational Development Test is desired.
- One-year machine operation experience is desired.
- Basic reading and writing skills is required.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blue prints is desired.
- Must have a good understanding of basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to inspect and identify defective parts.
- Must be able to recognize machine malfunctioning and adjust machine settings.
- Ability to understand and follow safety guidelines.
- Ability to understand and adhere to production quality standards.
- Must be comfortable working with various shop equipment such as chuck, collet, toolpost, micrometer, clamp, gauges, dial indicators, wrench, etc.
- Must be able to work well with co-workers and leaders.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/155581