Business Process Specialist
Auburn Hills, Michigan
We are looking for a Business Process Specialist for the NAFTA region to contribute to the purchasing objectives by means of:
- Maintenance of Purchasing and SQA processes, methods and tools, reviewing best practices and benchmark activities.
- Create Purchasing and Quality mindset by promoting a structured training package applied to NAFTA Purchasing and SQA community.
- Execute Purchasing assessments to verify the compliance of purchasing activities.
- Apply methodology and activity to map NAFTA supplier sustainable performances.
- Share and diffuse new procedures and operative instructions
- Apply Purchasing Induction Training to serve the Regional community
- Provide training classes to the regional community
- Be the referent with the Region to provided question and answer support.
- Provide for the regional purchasing assessment execution.
- Execute assessments to follow up the implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Support the supplier mapping based on certification
- Audit execution on critical cases within the Region.
- Bachelors degree in Economics
- 5+ years experience in the automotive industry
- Strong PURCHASING experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in audit and assessment
- Expert in Microsoft Office package, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge of Supplier Quality processes
- Strong data analysis experience
- Able to work with confidential information
- Able to work independently
- Able to establish priorities
- Able to work in a team environment
- Frequent travel required up to 50% of the time for the start up phase.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/84874