Automotive Specifications Researcher
AUTOMOTIVE SPECIFICATIONS RESEARCHER
Our client is the worldâs leading provider of automotive business intelligence. Their mission is to provide the worldâs most timely, accurate and up-to-date information on vehicle specifications and pricing, sales and registrations, news and incentives.
Every day, our clientsâ staff works in over 43 countries to source over 1, 000 items of vehicle data, providing consistent, comparable information on all makes and models.
Our client is currently seeking a Specifications Researcher to collect, record, and audit detailed vehicle data as a part of its proprietary research operations in the U.S. automotive market.
Under the direction of the Specifications Research Area Manager, the position will primarily carry out activities specific to researching all aspects of vehicle research (pricing, specifications, options and option ordering logic) using their specific software.Â The candidate will identify, interpret, and record data on specific vehicles consistently while maintaining the highest standards for accuracy.Â The researcher will be required to be proactive and dedicated in completing research to meet tight deadlines in order to achieve timeliness objectives. Responsibility also includes writing succinct news articles summarizing market changes for our online news service.
The candidate will also be responsible for developing and sustaining relationships with sources and customers.Â The researcher will work with customers to solve data-related issues as well as support the sales team at customer engagements.
- A bachelorsâ degree is required for the position.
- The candidate must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously to meet the required research workload.
- The candidate must be computer proficient (Windows, Outlook, Office and Internet is essential). Training will be provided for internal systems.
- This person must have experience with or be willing to quickly learn the following: data methodologies, vehicle research, quality assurance practices, and vehicle sales data.
- Suitable candidates must have the ability to focus on detailed information as well as analytical skills to interpret additional, relevant information and ensure the content coded is accurate.
Preferred Candidate Requirements
- Experience in data operations and information acquisition in the automotive industry.
- Previous automotive experience or training in the automotive area either in retailing or at manufacturer level is preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with vehicles including an understanding of specific components or specifications
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/3478