Auto Glass Installer
Allen Park, Michigan
Automotive body and glass repairers and replace truck windshields, and window glass.
- Examine damaged windshields and assess reparability
- Clean damaged areas and prepare the surfaces for repair
- Stabilize chips and cracks with clear resin
- Remove glass that cannot be repaired
- Check windshield frames for rust
- Clean windshield frames and prepare them for installation
- Apply urethane sealant to the windshield frames
- Install replacement glass
- Replace any parts removed prior to repairs
Must have at least 1 year of experience installing automotive glass.
- Knowledge of manufacturers’ repair processes & adherence to company’s repair processes.
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to demonstrate reliable attendance required.
- Periodic lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds.
- Reaching above and below shoulder level.
- Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to complete or inspect repairs.
- Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination to operate equipment.
- May be required to inspect vehicles outdoors in inclement weather.
- May be exposed to fumes, chemicals, high levels of dust and noise in repair center.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/211758