Perform final assembly of several consumer products. The job will require hands-on experience with building and handling of sensitive electronic assemblies as well as problem solving abilities.
- Assemble electronic and mechanical assemblies by following standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure product quality and have a commitment to safety.
- Conduct in-line production testing where required and document test results.
- Must be able to read engineering assembly drawings and be able to discuss problems witnessed during production with the production supervisor.
- Ability to work with standard hand tools, torque driver, soldering iron, etc.
Measures of Accountability:
- Production build quality.
- Personal reliability.
- Troubleshooting / problem solving abilities
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- High School diploma or GED certificate.
- Must be capable of using standard office equipment (computer, copy machine, etc.)
- Previous industrial assembly experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background screen, drug screen and aptitude test